- Does your organisation manage multiple projects?
- Do you have a process in place to do this?
Program management is the process of managing multiple related projects to achieve an outcome. This usually comes with the intention of improving your business performance.
To ensure the successful delivery of these projects (as many of the projects, if related, impact on one another), it is important to run an overarching program with a program manager. The program manager’s role is to ensure each of the dependencies and impacts are carefully monitored for each of the related projects within his/her program.
- A project delivers outputs, and specific chunks of change
- A program creates outcomes
- A program can also be a large project enabling the organise the business to manages multiple related projects
Contact us now for a free consultation on how we can provide you with the key knowledge or resource for your program related needs.
To talk to Brytbiz Solutions Ltd about a free consultation and quote for services contact us now.
Other areas of service that Brytbiz Solutions Ltd offers are:
- Project management
- Change management
- Risk management
- Business process improvements
- Improving client relationships